You can follow the links below to get information about some of the schools that have Communication or Digital Media related programs.
East Carolina University
NC State University
Living Arts College
The Art Institutes
Full Sail University
Savannah College of Art and Design
- Check out the slideshow below to see pics from the school.
Ringling College of Art & Design
Appalachain State University
Did you take the WorkKeys Assessment?
WorkKeys scores help you compare your skills to the skills real jobs require. Employers across the country require the WorkKeys assessments or recommend that applicants acquire the National Career Readiness Certificate. These scores help employers choose the most qualified candidates for their job openings. Employers want to know you have the essential skills necessary to be successful at their companies. Your WorkKeys scores prove you have the skills to succeed. Click the link to read more about the WorkKeys Test.
Facts about the Digital Arts
* The creative arts are America's largest export. They bring in over $60 billion dollars annually in overseas sales.
* In the US almost three and a half million people are employed in some art related field.
* In the US alone 904,000 businesses are directly related to the creation and distribution of some form of art.
* Each year 85% of employers can't find the creative people they need.
* Creativity-oriented jobs increased from just over 10% of the US
economy to over 30%.
* source: RCAD
Need some help with getting into college? Follow these links:
I Need A Pencil
Free SAT Prep website.
College Foundation of North Carolina - A wealth of information about colleges and will help you fill out your FAFSA
Explaining What College Readiness Scores Mean
Whether you're a parent, teacher, counselor, or student, these sets of statements can help you.